Friday, June 29, 2007

Announcement! Do you know of any Sales Champion?


At Asia Sales Academy, we want to recognise the best people in our field who have contributed and make a difference to the lives of others.

Thus if you know of any great sales professionals ... insurance, real estates, MLM, automotives, or corporate (B2B), let us know. Tell us about his or her achievements. We appreciate them for their exemplary performance.

You can let us know via the comment page, or leave us a note at the web site address after my name. Help a friend who has been outstanding!

teck beng
www.coachme2sell.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi teck beng,

well done! this is a simple & well-designed blog!

teck-beng said...

Thanks Vinson for your encouragement! Cheers! teck beng

Unknown said...

I have some one in mind, as my understandin this person you know him too. I give you one of his website (http://www.bestmlmresources.com/) you can contact him. His name is Peter. Btw my wordpress.com comes to an end, coz I get myself a domain for it. My new website is http://dzesire.net/... Feel free to visit me, yeah?

To your Success... teck-beng

Can't find what you are looking for, Try Google Search

Google