Sunday, April 8, 2007

I am getting lazier these days, how about you?


I have not been writing very much for the past few days. Getting really lazy.

Like what one of my mentor said: Anything that is easy to do is also easy not to do.

Unfortunately for many self-employed – which include many sales professionals - discipline is one issue that is stopping them from getting what they want in life.

While training is important, if the participant do not have the discipline to follow through what was taught in class, don’t expect to see result.

My advice to all participants who comes to my sales training is this: Discipline is not just about doing the necessary or right stuff, it’s about knowing what you want. If you stay focus with the end in mind, it is easier (I say easier, not easy) to commit to the little things everyday that creates a huge difference later.



Exercising 3 times a week will give you a healthier body. Likewise, communicating with your clients regularly will bring you more repeat businesses and referrals.

I advocate a number of mechanisms to help to enforce this, including keeping in touch with my participants after the training.

teck beng
www.coachme2sell.com

No comments:

Can't find what you are looking for, Try Google Search

Google